Assisted Living Residence
The assisted living residence includes 66 private studio apartments that are approximately 200 square feet located in our main building.
Included in each studio are the following:
- Kitchenette with a small refrigerator, sink, microwave and cabinets for storage
- Closet for clothing storage
- Handicapped accessible bathroom
- Emergency call box that is connected to our front desk and works as an intercom when it or an emergency pendant is pressed.
- Emergency pull cords in the bathroom and next to the resident’s bed.
- Each resident is given an emergency pendant that should be pressed in case of emergency. The pendant works throughout all of our buildings and property.
Our Assisted Living Residence is an Enriched housing program which operates out of a social model.
Included in the monthly rent are:
- Social Services: including case management and personal care services
- Medication management (if needed)
- Pastoral Care
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily seven days a week. All meals are restaurant. Table service is provided by our full-service wait staff in our dining rooms Link to Menu
- Two snacks daily
- Light housekeeping
- Maintenance services
- 24 hour security
- All scheduled activities Link to Monthly activities calendar
- Transportation to local shopping, errands and special events
- All utilities, (cable box and telephone charges are responsibility of the resident)
- Cable Television (Optimum Family Plan)
- Wireless internet access